Warranty terms and conditions
- MOKI guarantees that the product, if purchased from an authorized Moki dealer, is free of any defects or damage caused by workmanship or materials for the duration of 1 (one) year after the purchase date from the original dealer or retailer.
- The warranty is solely for the benefit of the original purchaser and can not be reassigned.
- For customer claims the proof of purchase must be supplied from an authorized MOKI dealer and the warranty must be activated by registering the product on www.mokisup.com site.
- If the complaint is accepted, MOKI, in its unique discretion, will repair or replace the product.
- All returns must be made through authorized MOKI resellers and no returns are accepted directly from the end customer.
- All the authorized returns must be shipped to the warranty center Moki distributor in the country of purchase with shipping charges prepaid. MOKI will pay transportation costs for return shipment.
The warranty does not cover claims for any of the following conditions:
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any material or object
- Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling or similar
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70° and under 0° Celsius degrees
- Damage or defects caused by nature, such as earthquake, fires etc.
- Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications
- Damage or defects caused by repairs
- Damage or defects caused by usage of the board after a claim is reported
- Damage or defects caused by the use of larger fins than specified
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example: in a wet boardbag)
- Damage or defects caused by waves on the reef, shorebreak
- Damage or defects caused by wear and tear, including scratches or chipping paint
- Damage or defects caused by handling, storage, maintenance and improper care, improper installation, commercial use, rental, educational or any other irresponsible use.
If you have questions or concerns, please write to: email@example.com