TIPS ON HOW TO NOT EXPOSE YOUR BOARD IN THE SUN FOR TOO LONG WHEN NOT IN USE
- Keep the board in the shade
- When not is use at the beach or lake turn your board over so the bottom is facing up.
- Park the board or the car in a shaded spot.
- Excessive exposure can demage the surface of the board, the bamboo and the deck eva pad all these and more consequences are not covered under warranty.
- Activate your warranty on www.mokisup.com
Observe the following safety ruleswhen using this product
- Do not exceed your paddling abilities
- Never use this board in waves unless you know the rules of surfing
- Always use a SUP or surf leash
- Never paddle in surf condition if you cannot controll your SUP all of the time
- SUP may be dangerous for other water users or swimers. Pat attention.
- Check the state of your fin to ensure that it is smooth to avoid any injury either yourself or others
- Never paddle alone. Always warns someone on the beach
- Do not paddle in the a crowded spot and respect the local surfers.
We assume no liability for any damage or injury to you or others caused by use or misuse, lack common of sense, or inability to use this product.